Posted on April 7, 2020
SHWF is posting the links below for resources related to the COVID-19 crisis. While we hope this information will be of value, we are not making specific recommendations.
COVID-19 general links
Government Assistance for Non-Profits & Small Business
- View this overview first: National Council of Nonprofits, side-by-side comparison of loans available for non-profits in the CARES Act (Public Law 116-136) – updated regularly, with links to specific sources.The National Council also hosted a very comprehensive webinar this week, Federal Coronavirus Relief Bills: What Do They Mean for Nonprofits?
- U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) Paycheck Protection Program (emergency loans – some forgivable – to help sustain operations and payroll). You need to apply through lenders/financial institutions, which may begin processing applications as early as April 3.
- U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL)
- NJ Economic Development Authority (NJEDA) Small Business Emergency Assistance Grant – Application opens FRIDAY, 4/3 at 9AM – first come, first served. More information
- State of New Jersey FAQ regarding programs available
- State of NJ COVID-19 Emergency Assistance Eligibility Wizard
- Technical Assistance Resources to assist with applications (funded by NJEDA)
- State of NJ, COVID-19/Novel Coronavirus Information for New Jersey Businesses
- Garden State Relief Fund